Tuesday 17 December 2013

Keep that Coffee Hot!


I'm a fan of filter coffee and chai. All these lattes ,cappuccinos and espressos just don't hit the right spot for me. On a regular trip to any of these coffee shops, I just stick to tea. So when Starbucks opened up in the city a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't waiting in line on the first day to get a cup of one of their much talked about brews. I went much later, thinking I'd be able to avoid all the frenzy and long queues- and boy was I wrong! And after a visit to Starbucks, I now see what the fuss is all about!





Situated opposite Raheja Arcade in Koramangala, Starbucks is pretty hard to miss , and is easily recognizable by the long line of people waiting outside to enter. The decor and ambiance are impeccable- and the attention to detail is astounding.

Most of the photographs have been taken by the talented Mr. Anoop Nagendra ( some have been taken by me :) ) You can view more of his work here 






Christmas cheer was in the air, and the place was full of  wreaths, baubles and  the famous red cups !







 Since it was my first time there, I wanted to get a mix of things to eat and drink.


Club Sandwich

Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate

Christmas Special- Praline Mocha



Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie

Red Velvet Orange Cake
The Signature Hot Chocolate and their Christmas special Praline Mocha (iced) were divine! So were the club sandwich and chocolate chip cookie. The Red Velvet Orange Cake however didn't live up to our expectations ( partly because it looked SO good) . I've definitely had better red velvet cake in Bangalore. 

Overall experience - Super!



Details and pictures of what I wore below-















Jeans and Grey Top : Zara; Jacket : Tommy Hilfiger; Shoes : Bata; Beanie : Dastakar 
Bag : Mango; Owl Chain : Forever 21; Watch : Calvin Klein; Wristbands : Handmade

Similar jeans scan be found  here and here, similar shoes can be found here, and similar beanies can be found here .

No comments:

Post a Comment