Saturday 16 November 2013

(The Angels wanna wear my) Red Shoes

Seems like Costello wrote the song just for my shoes ;) 

Heels- Zara; Bag- Forever New
Dress and Black Tights- Forever 21; 
I wore these killer heels in some killer Bangalore weather . Chillier weather usually means being able to wear black tights when out and about in the city, even in the day. And I usually pair them with dresses which are a tad too short to be worn on their own (applies to skirts too)

Lace seems to be everywhere these days, but I bought the dress a while back (three years ago) on a trip to Thailand - and it was a steal!








Sunglasses- Forever New

Hair Band- Ayeesha


Watch- Fossil


Looking forward to the cooler months of the year.

Photos by the talented Mr. Anoop Nagendra.

Deepali



2 comments: