Thursday 6 June 2013

Pelum Love : Part 2

Time for some more peplum loving!

I LOVE dressing up for a Saturday night- even it is for a place like Monkey Bar.

This next outfit features two of the pieces I mentioned in my wardrobe essentials- Nude Pumps and the Lace Peplum top (something girly)

I wore this on a relaxed Saturday night at Monkey Bar with a couple of friends from college. Was I overdressed? Yes. But three Mangas later I honestly didn't care.

The peplum top was bought on sale at Forever New. I love the sales there, but I never find my size. So I found this in a size bigger, and altered it at home.

My favorite part is the back of the top with the lace bodice.
Lace Peplum Top- Forever New, Black Leggings : Forever New

Nude Pumps: Aldo
Quilted Bag : Mango ; Gold Watch : Michael Kors (c/o my sister)


Ring : Forever 21; Earrings : Forever New


No comments:

Post a Comment